Thursday, March 8, 2012

Writer's Block



Writer's block is a big problem if your job is to write. To sit in the bed and agonized on how to start and what to write is enough to drive someone a little crazy. People keep saying I should take my time and that inspiration to write will come eventually but they neglect the Journalism motto; "Beat the deadline or you're dead!!

So here's to pushing an effort, trying to pop my brains out looking for something interesting to say. Unfortunately, apart from a rant that I can't seem to find anything to write, my mind is cluttered with useless ideas I can't pull to a single coherent thought.

I have two more assignments I need to accomplish and I find that it's either I'm not in the right mood to write or I've got too much worrying about other things to get my mind focused enough to stick to a proper notion; or maybe its both. It sounds pathetic trying to find an explaination but at least its something, no matter how random it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment