Friday, January 18, 2013

Started another one..

Unable to really say anything personal in this blog so I started another one. Being stuck with my 2013 plans dwindling and inspired by watching a ton of TV shows that had the main character able to effectively explain themselves without hiding behind poems, short stories and random soliloquy as I have, I poured my thoughts out.

I've been writing in a journal but the space just isn't enough and its making me even more confused, about a lot of things. So in an effort to sort things out, I typed my way out of my frustration. I feel a little better but there are so many things running through my head that the words are just spilling out of control.

Now the only reason I'm noting it here is because I've deleted so many personal blogs that all ended up in the trash bin of cyberspace and I need a motivation, a reminder if you will.. That it helps to put thoughts into words. It helps in putting things into perspective as uttered words make it real and that acceptance is just a distant weary road ahead. Maybe, just maybe.. Clearing my head this way would help with finding the way out of this rut I'm in..

No comments:

Post a Comment