Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hustler

I was browsing the web randomly, trying to find something interesting to read. I visited poemhunter.com as I usually do when I'm in the mood for some poetry. I came across an interesting piece entitled "Hustler" by Adetimilehin Inioluwa Victor (VicAdex). I related to it somehow so I thought I'd share it. So here it is..

I was born like every other
My first tears gave them laughter
Soon things will change for better
They are vivid hope every supper


Life goes short every time like summer

Idle me just make the dudes poorer
It then stuck me I got to go smarter
Aren't jobs but to earn as a hustler


Real men have to hustle

No ride to success in a shuttle
I’ll make it in the rubble
To live the dream in the success bubble


Thing get to idle waiters

Only things we left behind
We are the hustler knights
Hunting for success our right


No shot no trigger no bullet

Success will come chasing pants down
When we start running the working town
That will be the hustler crown 


....



No comments:

Post a Comment