Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Reality



What can you do when you can no longer put on a happy face?
When you feel like your whole world has fallen out of place?
You walk into reality with your eyes in a blindfold
And you can't see what's out there for you to behold
Looking at the world through other people's eyes
You think you make your own decisions but your just like everyone else in disguise
Everyday that you live is a test
You choose right from wrong then you let your mind rest
Then it goes again trying to please everyone that comes across your path
Respect + Kindness - the acknowledgement, now you do the math
But what about you? Where do you belong in all this mess?
I know that life is too short for me to be dealing with all this stress
I know that I'm me not what someone else wants me to be, 'till the end this is how I'll stay
And this will be the end of what I have to say..

No comments:

Post a Comment